Finding your suitable readers for honeywell smoke detector wireless ionization is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for honeywell smoke detector wireless ionization including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
816 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
2. Kidde 0919-9999/ RF-SM-DC Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm, Wirelessly Interconnectable
- Enables quick and easy installation of an interconnected smoke alarm system without messy wiring or labor. Temperature Range: 40 degree Fahrenheit to 100 degree Fahrenheit
- When one alarm sounds, they all do: wireless technology uses radio frequency to both transmit and receive messages about a hazard in the home
- Battery power enables homeowners to install interconnected alarms without rewiring
- Smart touch button quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Wireless alarm can be installed in a detached workshop or shed
Battery Operated Wireless Smoke Alarm, Quickly & Easily Install An Interconnected Alarm System, Includes Ionization Sensor, Not Available To Members In Oregon. This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy to use. This product is manufactured in China.
The Kidde 0919-9999 Battery-Operated Wireless Smoke Alarm allows for the easy installation of an interconnected smoke alarm system without the high cost and hassle of rewiring your home. The alarms are wirelessly linked so that when one alarm is triggered, all alarms will sound. This alarm can also be placed in a detached workshop or shed and linked into the home’s interconnected system.
Experts recommend interconnected alarms, because when one sounds, they all sound, providing an early warning against fire by dramatically increasing your ability to hear an alarm anywhere in your home, regardless of where the fire starts. Newer homes are required by code to have interconnected alarms. Wireless technology now enables any home to have an interconnected system.
This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Choose the Right Wireless Alarms for Your Home
Kidde offers two wireless product options: a Battery Powered Smoke Alarm, and an AC Powered Smoke Alarm. These products enable you to customize your system based on your specific needs. Read below to see which Kidde wireless smoke alarms are best for your home.
Getting Started with Wireless Interconnect in Three Easy Steps
Step 1 – Determine the type of smoke alarms currently installed in your house.
1. Battery Powered
No wires; runs only on batteries.
Most older homes have battery-powered smoke alarms. These alarms have no protruding wires and are battery powered.
Runs on your home’s electricity and may have battery backup. Only one alarm sounds when test button is pressed.
If your home was built in the last 20 years, you probably have hardwired smoke alarms. If only the alarm that you test sounds, then you do not have an interconnected system.
Runs on your home’s electricity and may have battery backup. All alarms sound when one test button is pressed.
Homes built in the last 15 years may have an interconnected smoke alarm system. If all alarms sound when you test, you have an interconnected system.
Step 2 – Decide how many alarms you need in your home.
The NFPA recommends at least one smoke alarm on every level of the home and in every sleeping area.
Step 3 – Based on your home’s current alarm set-up, decide which Kidde Wireless alarms to purchase.
1. If your home has only battery powered alarms:
Purchase enough Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Smoke Alarms (0919-9999) to replace all of your current smoke alarms. You will also have the ability to add Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Alarms in additional rooms for expanded coverage.
2. If your home has only hardwired smoke alarms:
Purchase enough Kidde Wireless AC Powered Smoke Alarms (1279-9999) to replace all of your current smoke alarms. You will also have the ability to add Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Alarms in additional rooms for expanded coverage.
3. If your home has interconnected smoke alarms:
Purchase one Kidde Wireless AC Powered Smoke Alarms to replace one current smoke alarm. Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Alarms can then be installed in additional rooms.
Interconnectable for Improved Safety
Fire and consumer experts recommend interconnected alarms for added protection. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), most Americans feel they are more at risk of being a victim of a tornado than of a house fire. Actually the opposite is true. Fires are more common than any other disaster that strikes a family at home, and can become deadly in minutes.
You have on average less than three minutes from the time you hear a smoke alarm to escape a fire. The sooner you hear an alarm, the sooner you can get out safely. Smoke alarms that link together so that when one goes off, they all go off, are called interconnected alarms. These alarms provide more warnings in more places, giving your family more time to escape a house fire. Houses built after 1993 are required by building codes to have interconnected alarms that are wired into their electrical system.
Trademarked Hush Feature for Convenience
By pressing the Hush button, you can easily and safely silence nuisance alarms caused by non-emergency situations, such as overcooked dinners.
This alarm’s Smart Hush feature has the capability of temporarily desensitizing the alarm circuit for up to 8 minutes. This feature is to be used only when a known alarm condition, such as smoke from cooking, activates the alarm. The smoke alarm is desensitized by pushing the Test/Hush button on the smoke alarm cover. If the smoke is not too dense, the alarm will silence immediately. The red LED will illuminate for 1.5 seconds every 8 seconds while in hush. This indicates that the alarm is in a temporarily desensitized condition. The smoke alarm will automatically reset after approximately 8 minutes and sound the alarm if particles of combustion are still present. Smart Hush can be used repeatedly until the air has been cleared of the condition causing the alarm. Pushing the Test/Hush button on the alarm will end the hush period.
3-AA Batteries, Indicator LED, and Test Feature
Because a smoke alarm only helps protect you if it’s working, this unit features a red LED that flashes every 10 seconds to indicate that it is operating correctly. For additional peace of mind, the alarm also contains a test/reset button that enables you to periodically test its circuitry and horn.
The alarm’s 3-AA batteries provide continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards, even during power outages. The unit offers a low battery warning that issues a brief chirp every 30 to 40 seconds for at least seven days before losing power, letting you know that it’s time to change the battery.
This alarm is UL listed, so you can be confident of its quality, and it is backed by a 10-year limited warranty that lasts the life of the alarm.
About Kidde: A UTC Fire & Security Brand
Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls such as flame detection and explosion suppression systems.
Kidde is a UTC Fire & Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004.
What’s in the Box
One 0919-9999 smoke alarm with mounting bracket and mounting hardware, 3- AA batteries, a 10-year limited warranty and a bilingual user’s manual.
3. Kidde P4010DCSCO-W Wire-Free Interconnect Combination CO 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery Smoke Alarm
The P4010DCSCO-W is a 10-year, sealed battery smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm that features supervised wire-free interconnect capability and provides enhanced intelligibility for users. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three color LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm. Kidde P4010 Series Alarms contain 10-year tamper proof batteries that eliminate the need for battery replacement, and ends worry over unauthorized removal. Users are further shielded from late night battery chirps by the unit’s Ambient Light Sensing feature, which establishes a day/night cycle and prevents alarm chirping in dark conditions. Wire-Free Interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the home to sound once smoke is detected, which can provide more time to react. The National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (NFPA 72) has required smoke alarms in new homes to be interconnected since 1989, which traditionally involves running wiring to each alarm. Older and remodeled homes can now be updated to current standards without having to run any wiring to each alarm through walls and ceilings. Existing networks of interconnected alarms can be expanded with use of a single AC Wire-Free Alarm and additional compatible DC Wire-Free alarms.
4. First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm | Battery Powered with Wireless Interconnect | 2-Pack, SA511CN2-3ST
- Help keep your family safe with these battery-operated smoke alarms that wirelessly interconnect with each other and other First Alert enabled alarms so that all sound when one is activated, creating a home safety network
- comes in a pack of 2 alarms
- Voice alarm with 11 programmable locations tells you where the danger is so you can choose the best evacuation route
- loud, 85-decibel siren sounds to alert you to danger
- Equipped with photoelectric smoke sensor optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires
- helps minimize the number of false alarms
- Battery-powered alarm requires no rewiring for installation and provides continued monitoring even if there’s a power failure
- use with Polaroid AA batteries for best results
- Wirelessly connect up to 18 First Alert enabled alarms for the maximum in whole-home protection
- includes test/silence button, low-battery warning, end-of-life timer
This First Alert SA511CN2-3ST Interconnected Wireless Smoke Alarm with Voice Location features an 85-decibel siren and voice alarm with 11 programmable locations that tells you where the danger is located. A photoelectric sensor detects smoke while minimizing false alarms from cooking or shower steam. These interconnected smoke detectors come in a convenient pack of 2 and are designed to work together throughout your home, with one alarm triggering the other alarm during an emergency, creating a home safety network. You can wirelessly connect it with up to 18 other First Alert enabled alarms in your home. The battery-operated alarms don’t require hardwiring for installation and will provide con tinued monitoring even in the event of a power failure.
From the Manufacturer
In the event of a fire every second counts. If a fire were to begin in your basement and the alarm there sounded, you may not hear it right away if you’re sound asleep two floors up. With traditional battery-operated alarms, you lose valuable time waiting for the smoke to rise to another alarm, on another level, before the alarm on your floor sounds. But with First Alert ONELINK alarms, if one detects danger, they all sound. This can alert you sooner, and it increases your chances of getting out safely. Until now, alarms that could signal each other were only available in homes with hardwired alarms requiring installation from an electrician. But First Alert ONELINK alarms communicate without wires. ONE Link-with Voice Location Smoke alarm is programmable with up to 11 locations in your home – when alarm sounds it will tell you the location of the smoke. The wireless feature allows multiple alarms to talk to each other – when one alarm sounds, they all sound. The wireless network operates on 914 MHZ 3 channels and will not interfere with other electronics. The ONELINK smoke alarms uses photoelectric sensing technology which is environmentally friendlier and which reduces nuisance alarms, making it ideal for cooking areas. It is also great for sensing slow smoldering fires quickly. A low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery. The test/silence button both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality. The AA batteries are easy to install in the convenient pullout battery drawer. Two AA batteries included.
5. 3 Pack Fire Alarms Smoke Detector Battery Operated with Photoelectric Sensor and Silence Button, Travel Portable Smoke Alarms
- 【Photoelectric Technology】Our photoelectric smoke alarm with Photoelectric technology which is optimized to detect slow smoldering fires which generate light smoke, little heat and may smolder for hours before bursting into flames.
- 【Sound& LED warning】When the alarm senses products of combustion and goes into alarm,the red LED will flash rapidly(one flash per second).The rapid flashing LED and pulsating alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.Smoke alarms can only sound their alarms when they detect smoke or detect combustion particles in the air.They do not sense heat,flame,or gas.
- 【Easy Installation】Can be installed in several minutes. Coming with screws and bracket. Powered by one 9V battery(included), it will not be affected by power outage. When an intermittent “chirp” accompanied by a red LED flash every 32 seconds indicates a low battery.
- 【Suitable for multiple places】This smoke alarm does not contain any radioactive material. Smoke alarms should be installed in every room (except the bathroom and kitchen), finished attics and basements, making sure the people in your home will be able to hear and respond to the alarm sound.
- 【Warranty and Service】If there are any problems with our products ,you can contact us ,we must reply you within 24hours as soon as possible.NOTE: Please test it once a month to ensure that the smoke alarm works properly. Please clean up the dust on the alarm every 6 months to prevent the smoke alarm from being clogged or blocked.
Complete Home Protection
According to US data analysis, a family fire begins every 38 seconds. The faster you know about the fire, the sooner you start moving your family, and the smoke alarm at work reduces the risk of home fire deaths by 50%.
1.The smoke alarm with test button allows you to test the unit’s functionality.
2.It features a low battery alert to remind you when to change the battery and has a missing battery guard to ensure that a battery is placed inside the alarm.
3.The side battery drawer slides open for easy battery replacement. A blinking power indicator on the unit confirms that it is receiving power.
4.The alarm contains an optional pin to lock the battery and unit in place for tamper resistance.
5.It can be mounted on either the ceiling or the wall and can be used in mobile homes and RVs.
Attention1.The Smoke Detector contains the test button.Flickering power indicator,When the red LED light flashes for 32 seconds, it indicates that the smoke alarm is running normally.
2.When the alarm senses products of combustion and goes into alarm, the red LED will flash rapidly (one flash per second)..The rapid flashing LED and pulsating alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.
1.DC 9V battery operated
2.Photoelectric chamber for early detection from all directions
3.Loud>85dB (A) alarm signal @3M
4.Flash alarm indicator (red LED).
5.Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
6.Low battery signal
7.Safety clip feature, does not allow mounting of smoke alarm without battery installed
9.Easy to install with mounting bracket
10.5 years prodcut life time
6. First Alert Hardwired Wireless Smoke Alarm with Photoelectric Sensor and Battery Backup, SA521CN-3ST
- Help keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm that wirelessly interconnects with other First Alert–enabled alarms to create a home safety network
- Equipped with photoelectric smoke sensor optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires
- helps minimize the number of false alarms
- Wirelessly connect up to 18 First Alert enabled alarms for the maximum in whole-home protection
- Hardwired alarm includes 2 AA backup batteries for continued monitoring in the event of a power outage
- Includes test/silence button, low-battery warning, EZ access battery door
This First Alert SA521CN Wireless Interconnected Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is ideal for replacing an existing hardwired smoke alarm and then installing more compatible alarms for an interconnected safety network (additional alarms sold separately). Wireless technology makes it possible for the detector to connect with up to 18 First Alert enabled alarms, so when one sounds, they all sound. The photoelectric smoke sensor is designed to reduce false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam while remaining sensitive to real danger. The alarm uses a loud 85-decibel siren, and the smoke detector has an integrated battery backup in case of power outages and features a single button to silence false alarms and test the unit.
“The First Alert SA521CN-3ST (Model SA520B) Wireless Interconnect Integrated Smoke Alarm links the alarms throughout your home. This 120VAC hardwired wireless detector with battery backup integrates single alarms into a system. By adding Wireless Interconnect battery powered alarms elsewhere, when one alarm sounds, all alarms will be notified. Easily link alarms with the press of a button. The RF Interconnect technology continues to provide a reliable and secure radio frequency communication between Wireless Interconnect alarms. This technology features 915 MHz frequency with 65,000 security codes, and three (3) channel frequency hopping. The unit is compatible with an assortment of First Alert wireless alarms, which includes the SA501CN-3ST (SA501B), SA501CN2-3ST (SA501B2), SA511B, SA511CN2-3ST, SA520B, SA521CN-3ST, CO511B. SCO501CN-3ST (SCO500B), SCO501CN2-3ST. Photoelectric smoke sensor reduces nuisance alarms. Easy access battery drawer: no need to remove an alarm from the ceiling to change battery. Includes 10-year limited warranty. Meets UL standards. Note: This product is intended for non-professional do it yourself installation. If you would like information about a professionally installed and monitored system, please contact First Alert Professional at 1-800-921-6025. First Alert Professional is not affiliated with BRK Brands, Inc. “
7. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
8. First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm | Hardwired with Backup Battery, BRK9120b6CP
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards120V AC power with 9V battery backup to keep alarm functioning during power outage
This First Alert hardwired smoke alarm includes a 9-volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The detector features an ionization sensor for detection of smoke and fast-flaming fires, as well as a loud, 85-decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it’s time to replace the unit. Connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single-family residence. When one alarm is triggered, all connected alarms will sound. There are generally two types of smoke alarms – ionization smoke alarms and photoelectric smoke alarms. Smoke particles of a varying number and size are produced in all fires. Ionization smoke alarms are generally more sensitive than photoelectric smoke alarms at sensing small particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by hot, flaming fires, that are consuming combustible materials rapidly and may spread quickly. Sources of these fires may include paper burning in a wastebasket, or a grease fire in the kitchen. Photoelectric smoke alarms are generally more sensitive than ionization smoke detectors at sensing large smoke particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by smoldering fires, which may smolder for hours before bursting into flame. Sources of these fires may include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding. For maximum protection, use both types of technology, such as in the Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm, on each level and in every bedroom of your home. Read moreabout choosing the right alarm, where to place home safety products and other fire safety information.
Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
The 9120B AC-powered smoke alarm with battery backup includes these features:
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. This unit is approved for sale in Oregon after new revisions on law HB2586.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user’s manual
9. Ecolink Zwave Plus Wireless Audio Detector Wireless Audio Detector for existing Smoke/CO sensors, White (FF-ZWAVE5-ECO)
- AUDIO DETECTOR: Listens to existing smoke or CO detectors in the home and sends signal to your Z-Wave network
- NO FALSE ALARMS: No false alarms with patented detection Algorithms and professional security Grade Accuracy and performance
- 1 SENSOR FOR WHOLE HOME COVERAGE: In most homes, with hardwired interconnected smoke detectors, only one sensor need for whole home coverage
- 5 YEARS BATTERY LIFE: Five year battery life on one CR123A lithium battery
- Z-WAVE: Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV. If your brand is not listed, (e.g. Wink or Alarm.com based security panels) compatibility cannot be guaranteed.Operating frequency: 908.42 MHz
The Eco link Firefighter Wireless Audio Detector for Smoke/CO sensors is an audio detector that listens for your smoke, fire, or Carbon Monoxide alarm and transmits an alert back to your hub to notify you of an event. It has a 5 year battery life and it’s certified to work with most of Z-Wave enabled hubs. The Firefighter Wireless Audio Detector for Smoke/CO sensors is equipped with a multi-color LED which will change based on the state of the device.
10. Kidde HD135F Fyrnetics Hardwire Heat Detector with Battery Backup
- This product is highly durable
- Easy to use
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices including smoke and CO alarms
- 9-Volt battery back up
- Quick connect power harness makes installation fast and easy
- Test button tests unit’s electronic circuitry
- Kidde’s heat detectors meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
120VAC wire in heat alarm that responds to temperature rather than Smoke. The alarm will sound if temperatures rise above 135F. The kidded HD135F interconnects with up to 24 devices including Smoke, Co and heat alarms. This unit includes a 5 year limited warranty and is UL listed. Min. Order: 1 ea . model#: HD135F.
Kidde HD135F 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm with 9V Battery Back Up
Rather than smoke, the Kidde HD135F responds to temperatures rising above 135˚F. This unit is interconnectable with other units of the same like. The interconnect system must not exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiating devices (smoke, heat, CO, etc) interconnected. It is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules in addition to the 18 initiating devices. This unit is UL Listed.
The Kidde HD135F provides you and your family an early warning to dangerous temperatures greater than 135˚F. This unit also includes a tamper resist pin to deter tampering or theft.
What’s in the box
One single Kidde 135F smoke alarm. A five-year limited warranty.
- Interconnectable – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- 9V Battery Back Up – Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Low Battery Indicator – Alerts user in the event of a low or missing battery
- Quick Connect Power Harness – Makes installation fast and easy
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Smoke Detector Wireless Ionization for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!