Nowadays, there are so many products of honeywell popup1625-1 media filter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for honeywell popup1625-1 media filter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings honeywell popup1625-1 media filter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
927 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell PopUp1625-1 Media Filter
2. Honeywell POPUP1625-2pk Media Filter (Pack of 2)
3. Honeywell FC100A1029-5pk 16" x 25" Media Air Filter, Merv 11 (Pack of 5)
4. Honeywell POPUP2025 20" x 25" Media Filter, Merv 11
5. Honeywell FC100A1011-2pk Media Filter, Genuine OEM Special (Pack of 2)
6. Honeywell Replacement Media FC100A1029- 16×25 (5-pack)
7. Filtrete 16x25x4, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1550 DP, Healthy Living Ultra Allergen Deep Pleat, 2-Pack
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ home air filters
- Designed with exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses—and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollenTip: The higher the MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating), the more particles the filter captures. Select 2500 or 2800 MPR to also capture ultrafine particles
- Filtrete 1500 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 12
- 1550 MPR available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- For maximum performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. FiltreteAllergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
8. BestAir HW1625-11R Furnace Filter, 16" x 25" x 4", Honeywell Replacement, MERV 11
- Filters out unwanted particles including dust lint, mold particles, pollen, bacteria, and virus carriers while allowing cleaner air to flow through
- Designed to perform with high efficiency and minimum pressure drop
- conserving energy and lowering costs
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of 11
- generating better filtration with fewer particles and contaminants that pass through the filter
- Using our best tech and design, this BestAir Filter is manufactured to trap up to 95% of Airborne Particles from 0.3 to 10.0 microns
- Long life filter design for long lasting performance up to 12 months
BestAir Extreme Allergens, Pollen & Dander Air Cleaning Filter For Honeywell – 16 X 25 X 4 MERV 11. Optimized For Honeywell 16 x 25 x 4 (actual 15¾ x 24¾ x 4⅜”) Fits Honeywell Air Cleaner Models: F100B1016, F100F1012, F100F1038, F100F2002, F100F2010, F200E1029. Compatible with Honeywell Air Filter Replacement Models: CF100A1009, CF100A1041, CF200A1008, FC100A1029, FC200E1029, POPUP1625, CF100A1041, 203719, F35/35R FC35A1001, F100/150 FC100A1026/1029, F200 FC200E1029, 203719. Our specialized filtration media has the most effective combination of particle capture rate, with minimum pressure drop, ensuring the best overall performance of your HVAC system and particle capture rate to clean the air. This media has special emphasis on particulate size that captures most airborne allergens. Made in the USA
9. Nordic Pure 16x25x4M12-2 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters 16x25x4 2 Pack
The Nordic Pure MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is the ideal filter to reduce airborne contaminants in your home or business. With each pass through your MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter, the air in your environment improves. This electrostatic air filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, dust mite debris, and baking flour. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is made of synthetic material that will not support the growth of mold and bacteria. Along with the reduction of dust on surfaces, this MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is a high efficiency filter that will attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating micro-particles that can cause your family discomfort. The Nordic Pure anti-allergen pleated air filter has a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value(MERV) of 12 which means that it will collect more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 microns of contaminants, and up to 90% of particles 1.0-3.0 microns. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 70 microns wide. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is comparable to a filter with a MPR rating of 1500-1900 and is a great start to creating a healthy environment. Nordic Pure air filters have an actual size that is a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size. With the 4” and 5” air filters there is a wide variance between the nominal size and actual size. Almost ALL filters have a different actual size than the nominal size printed on the filter so it is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! Our MERV 12 four or five inch air filter should be changed at least every 6 months depending on your environment. Changing your air filter at the recommended time will help maintain a healthy environment as well as keeping your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure 16x25x4 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters. Actual Size: 15-1/2-Inch by 24-1/2-Inch by 3-3/4-Inch. Changing your air filter is the first step in insuring your HVAC system runs at its optimal level this season. Generally, you should change your 4-Inch air filters every 3 to 6 months. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 100 microns wide. A Nordic Pure air filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns! Nordic Pure air filters do not kill germs, however, the filter media does not permit the growth of bacteria or mold. As a result, it is not necessary to add any potentially irritating chemicals to the air filter to kill germs. Nordic Pure air filters are made out of an electro statically-charged synthetic material that draws airborne particulates to it like a magnet. Electrostatic filters help trap airborne particles to protect your family from allergy causing pollen, fine dust, smoke particles, airborne plant spores, bacteria, and some viruses.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Popup16251 Media Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!